Creating a New My Child At School Account
Thank you for supporting your child at Kibworth Mead by taking advantage of our unique app where you can monitor the progress and successes of your child/children at Kibworth Mead Academy.
Please follow the instructions below to set up your My Child At School Account
To set up your account for the first time
- Type in mychildatschool.com into the address bar.
- Select ‘Redeem Invitation Code’
- Complete all three sections using the details below (using capitals where necessary):
- School ID 12503
- Invitation code
- Select ‘Redeem Code’
- On the next page complete all sections as requested, once this is accepted you will be directed to the login page; school ID/username/password where you can login with the password created.
- Now you can login with the same details on the mobile phone app.
To set up the mobile phone app
- Download the app on play store/app store, simply search MCAS or mychildatschool and install.
- Once installed the MCAS logo will appear, open the app and complete the security prompts, (select your own preference of PIN)
- Log in with the school ID & username provided and password created earlier.
Next time to log in only your PIN/fingerprint is required.
- A toolbar is permanently displayed at the bottom of the page. Simply tap an icon to open the feature.
- Tapping on the three dashes top left will bring up a menu enabling you to switch siblings (if relevant).
- Under this menu you can see all the different tabs with real time information on your child’s attendance, behaviour, homework etc.
We encourage parents to check the app daily for behaviour & homework entries and discuss as needed. Any messages sent out from school will appear on your lock screen (ensure notifications are switched on for MCAS in your phone settings).
Many thanks for helping us to support you and your child.
HELP and GUIDANCE
If you require any guidance on how to log in or use the new app, please refer to the helpful guides below:
My Child at School User Guides